Running to a branch during business hours isn't always convenient or even an option. We get that. That's why we offer the same services you need to manage your money — available online, 24/7.
Check account balances, view dividends paid year-to date, transfer funds, and more in an instant. This free, easy-to-use service gives you more control over your money and your schedule.
- Free, secure, easy-to-use service
- Manage banking tasks at all hours of the day, from anywhere with internet access:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Search for specific checks
- View dividends paid year-to-date
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to another member's First Capital account (prior authorization required)
- Make more time for yourself with fewer trips to a branch
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Banking Alerts
Stay connected to your First Capital account(s) with the enhanced Alerts feature in online banking! Alerts are notifications sent to you via email regarding pre-set transactions or events that take place on your account.
- Notifications include:
- Low balance alert
- Payroll deposit notification
- Loan payment due reminder
- Invalid login warning
- and more!
This service is designed to help you better manage your account(s). To sign up, simply log into online banking, click on Options then Alerts. Then, simply select the alerts you wish to receive.