Free Kasasa Cash Checking
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.15% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% – 0.36% APY, depending on the balance*
- All balances earn a base rate of 0.03% APY, if qualifications aren't met*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® account to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free first order of checks
- Free Electronic Services
- $0 minimum deposit to open in branch/$10 minimum deposit to open online
Don't Stress About Earning Your Rewards!
Cashing in on your full rewards is really as simple as using the free services that come with your account. To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into FirstCap Connect (Online or Mobile Banking)
Told you it was easy! Even if you don't meet your monthly qualifications, your Kasasa Cash account is still free and will earn our base rate of dividends. Plus, you can get right back to racking up rewards — like really high dividends and ATM fee refunds — the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/16/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.36% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn a base rate of 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per primary member SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.