Free Kasasa Play Checking
- Free checking that pays you to enjoy the content you care about
- Earn refunds on debit card purchases for music, video, gaming, and other select streaming services monthly†
- Earn as much as $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Streaming services include Spotify®, Netflix®, Twitch®, and many more
- View the list of eligible streaming services
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)†
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Electronic Services
- $0 minimum deposit to open
Don't Stress About Earning Your Rewards!
Cashing in on your full rewards is really as simple as using the free services that come with your account. To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Play account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into FirstCap Connect (Online or Mobile Banking)
You've got this. Even if you don't meet your monthly qualifications, your Kasasa Play account is always free. Plus, you can get right back to racking up rewards — like cash back in your pocket and ATM fee refunds — the very next month!
†When monthly qualifications are met, you will receive up to $10.00 reimbursement for debit card purchases made with qualified streaming video, audio, or gaming services located here: https://www.kasasa.com/play-partners. Purchases for qualified streaming services must be completed using your debit card associated with your Kasasa Play account and must post and settle to your account within the Monthly Qualification Cycle. In order to be reimbursed, those purchases must be completed using your debit card associated with your Kasasa Play account and must post and settle to your account no more than (30) days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ends. In addition, up to $20.00 in ATM fees assessed at domestic ATMs we do not own or operate will be refunded and credited to your account on the last day of the calendar monthly statement cycle. ATM receipts must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. If you do not meet all of the minimum qualification requirements during the Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will not receive the streaming services reimbursement and ATM fees will not be refunded to you. If you close your account, you will not receive reimbursements that have not yet been credited to your account.