- Secured by funds established in a First Capital share account or share certificate
- Enjoy the convenience of VISA for your online or in-store purchases, whether you're around the country, around the world, or just around town
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- Limits of $500 - $1,500
- Securely manage and view credit card activity 24/7 via online banking
- VISA's Zero Liability Policy1 to protect you from unauthorized use of your account
- 24/7 Fraud Protection & real-time fraud monitoring
- eAlerts – receive text or email alerts to monitor your activity, help manage spending, and be instantly notified of possible fraud
- VISA Click to Pay – sign up for this easy and secure way to pay for your purchases online
For more information on our VISA benefits, click here.
1VISA®’s Zero Liability Policy covers US-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify First Capital FCU immediately of any unauthorized use.