Free Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Are you a current member of First Capital Federal Credit Union?
If you’d like to open an additional membership, please select “No”
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $108 cash back per year, $9 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® account to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free first order of checks
- Free Electronic Services
- $0 minimum deposit to open in branch/$10 minimum deposit to open online
Don't Stress About Earning Your Rewards!
Cashing in on your full rewards is really as simple as using the free services that come with your account. To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
You've got this. Even if you don't meet your monthly qualifications, your Kasasa Cash Back account is always free. Plus, you can get right back to racking up rewards — like cash back in your pocket and ATM fee refunds — the very next month!
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3.00% cash back on check card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $9 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per primary member SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.