Business Services Officer
At First Capital, the financial well-being of our members and dedication to our community come first.
First Capital is excited to announce that we have an immediate full-time opening for a Business Services Officer at our headquarters location in West York. We are seeking an energetic, upbeat, personable, self-motivated candidate that will assist in growing our Business Services Deposit and Lending base!
The ideal Business Services Officer candidate will have excellent attention to detail, sales, and communication skills as well as the ability to manage and maintain a loan portfolio.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; however, an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Requires minimum of four (4) years lending experience, preferably with business lending.
• Prefer knowledge of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and federal income tax forms and the ability to construct basic loan write-ups.
• Demonstrated experience meeting sales and service goals
• Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products and services.
• The ability to work a flexible schedule which may include possible evening and weekend hours
• Windows, Word, Excel and Internet proficiency.
• A positive and professional image within the workplace.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess organizational and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you have a desire to help our business members and feel this is a great position for you, please submit your resume and cover letter for review to: email@example.com.
Call Center Manager
First Capital is seeking a full-time Call Center Manager. The First Capital Call Center Manager is an energetic and motivated leader that will direct Call Center staff to meet goals and drive change. The main goal of the Call Center Manager is to provide an exceptional sales and service experience to our membership. The position supports the Credit Union's strategic vision in service selling, employee development, technology and superior member service. The position will consistently work to improve Call Center workflow and member experience. This role works collaboratively with other credit union departments and is actively involved in various projects within the organization.
• Minimum 3-5 years' progressively responsible supervisory experience in telemarketing or outbound call center environment, preferably in a financial institution or retail sales.
• A college degree is preferred; however, an equivalent combination of experience and education will qualify.
• Excellent communication, management, leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
• Well-developed customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills are required.
• Knowledge of Call Center practices, technologies, and processes.
• Familiarity with online and mobile services and leading teams that serve digital channel members.
• Demonstrated professionalism, positive demeanor, and outgoing attitude.
• Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include possible evening or weekend hours based on Call Center needs.
If you have a desire to help our members, expand your management experience, and feel this is a great position for you, please submit your resume and cover letter for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing/Business Development Specialist
First Capital is seeking a full-time Marketing/Business Development Specialist to assist in Marketing and Business Development activities for the Credit Union. The Marketing/Business Development Specialist is an energetic and motivated individual who will help us to enhance the image of the credit union in both the business and local communities. This role will work collaboratively with the Marketing Department team as well as other credit union departments and is actively involved with credit union events and business development activities.
• Provides general support and assistance to Marketing and Business Development
• Assists with website and social media management and creates internal marketing materials
• Supports Business Development activities to ensure that short and long-term objectives are met
• Requires completion of high school education. College degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently to expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
• Work requires solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), Photoshop, and a willingness to learn SEG Manager and other software programs as needed.
• Requires a flexible schedule (possibly to include evenings and weekends). Must be willing to visit SEGs as requested. This is a 40-hour per week position with flexible hours often determined by the needs of the organization and the needs of our SEGs.
• Must be bondable and have a valid driver's license.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are self-motivated, service-oriented and possess strong communication skills. If you feel this is a great position for you, please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.