Full-Time - Floating - Member Service Representative (Teller)
We are a growing and dynamic organization and would love to add front line team members that are growth oriented and strive for excellence.
First Capital is seeking a full-time Member Service Representative that will serve as a floater at our East, West, and South branches. Member Service Representatives (MSRs) are a key part of our member service team and play an important role in helping our branches meet their overall goals.
As an MSR, you will be building stronger member relationships through the “YouFirst” principles of service which include greeting members promptly and enthusiastically, accurately and efficiently handling a variety of routine teller transactions, and clearly explaining the features and benefits of our products and services. MSRs assist members in becoming more engaged with the credit union by communicating the benefits and rewards of greater member loyalty.
Details: Must be available to work Monday-Friday and rotating Saturdays.
Top candidates will have:
- Completion of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months customer service/cash handling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales skills and the ability to engage members in conversation to determine needs and recommend products and services
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evening or Saturday hours based on branch needs
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are self-motivated, service-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive hourly rate, paid time off, and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, high achieving, friendly and collaborative environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]