Member Service Representative (Teller)
First Capital is seeking a full –time Member Service Representative at our location in West York (Kenneth Rd). Member Service Representatives (MSRs) are a key part of our member service team and play an important role in helping our branches meet their overall goals.
As an MSR, you will be building stronger member relationships through the “YouFirst” principles of service which include greeting members promptly and enthusiastically, accurately and efficiently handling a variety of routine teller transactions and clearly explaining the features and benefits of our products and services. MSRs assist members in becoming more engaged with the credit union by communicating the benefits and rewards of greater member loyalty.
Top candidates will have:
- Completion of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months customer service/cash handling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales skills and the ability to engage members in conversation to determine needs and recommend products and services
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evening or Saturday hours based on branch needs
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are self-motivated, service-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
First Capital offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Collector (Loan Counselor)
First Capital is seeking an experienced Collector at our West York Branch.
The primary function of this position is to work with our members to resolve delinquency issues on loans and transactional accounts.
- Minimum one (1) year collection experience
- Associates degree preferred; however, a combination of experience and education will qualify.
- Direct experience in consumer banking/financial services preferred
- Requires excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Financial Counseling Certification is a plus
If you are an experienced and goal oriented Collector that seeks a rewarding career, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, positive and supportive environment.