Contact Center Specialist
At First Capital Federal Credit Union, the financial well-being of our members and dedication to our community come first.
We are seeking an energetic, upbeat, personable Contact Center Specialist that will engage members by phone and online to answer questions and expand relationships. The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone, computer and communication skills to provide exceptional service to our members. Candidates must also demostrate the ability to promote Credit Union products and services.
- One-year experience in a financial institution, in either branch banking or a call center.
- Strong cross-selling skills
- Excellent member service and telephone communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products and e-services.
- Windows, Word, Excel and Internet proficiency.
- A positive and professional image within the workplace.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills with the ability to multitask.
- A high school education or GED required. A college degree/relevant experience is preferred.
This is a full-time benefit eligible position based out of our South York branch. If you have a desire to help people improve their financial lives by educating them on our products, services and technologies and feel this is the position for you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, positive and supportive environment.