Part–Time Member Services Representatives (Tellers)
First Capital is seeking part-time Member Service Representatives at our East York and South York branch locations. Member Service Representatives (MSRs) are a key part of our member service team and play an important role in helping our branches meet their overall goals.
As an MSR, you will be building stronger member relationships through the “YouFirst” principles of service which include greeting members promptly and enthusiastically, accurately and efficiently handling a variety of routine teller transactions and clearly explaining the features and benefits of our products and services. MSRs assist members in becoming more engaged with the credit union by communicating the benefits and rewards of greater member loyalty.
Top candidates will have:
- Completion of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months customer service/cash handling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales skills and the ability to engage members in conversation to determine needs and recommend products and services
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evening or Saturday hours based on branch needs
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are self-motivated, service-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
First Capital offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to [email protected]