South York Branch Manager
First Capital is seeking a Full-time Branch Manager for our South York Office. The First Capital Branch Manager is an energetic and motivated leader that will drive their team to success. The main goal of the position is to provide an exceptional sales and service experience to our membership. The position is responsible for the sales performance and daily operations of their branch. Branch Managers at First Capital professionally develop their staff, build strong relationships within the community, and support First Capital’s core values.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ progressively responsible supervisory experience in credit union or retail banking.
- A college degree is preferred; however, an equivalent combination of experience and education will qualify.
- Excellent communication, management, leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
- Well-developed customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills are required.
- Knowledge of branch operations, practices, technologies, and processes.
- Familiarity with online and mobile banking services. Experience in consumer lending is preferred.
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include early morning, evening or weekend hours.
If you have a desire to help our members, expand your management experience, and feel this is a great position for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@firstcapitalfcu.com for consideration.
Member Service Officer (MSO)
First Capital is seeking a full-time Member Service Officer at our headquarters branch in West York. Member Service Officers (MSOs) are a vital part of our member service team and play a crucial role in helping our branches meet their goals.
As an MSO, you will be a champion for helping members become more engaged with the credit union through the “You First” principles of service which include engaging members in conversation to assess needs, clearly explaining the features and benefits of our products and services and successfully building and nurturing long term relationships with members and their businesses.
Embrace and demonstrate the “You First” member service principles for providing excellent member service. Possess knowledge of all credit union products and services in order to identify member needs and guide them to products that will provide real solutions, foster the general well-being of members by responding to loan requests promptly and professionally, resolve problems and develop productive relationships that instill confidence and build trust.
Commitment to Quality
Accurately and efficiently conduct a variety of processes including credit interviews, approval or denial of credit applications and maintenance and closure of all loan and deposit products. MSOs also display a thorough knowledge of, and comply with, all federal regulations and procedures concerning deposits and loans and adhere to credit union operational and security procedures to ensure compliance, prevent fraud and protect the assets of members and the credit union.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Two to three years of experience in a financial institution or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills and the ability to engage members in conversation. Candidates must be willing to ask questions in order to determine needs, recommend products and services, and support overall branch goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include possible evening or Saturday hours based on branch needs
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to attend training courses and seminars as necessary and meet annual certification requirements
- Consumer lending experience is preferred, but not required.
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to: HR@firstcapitalfcu.com.