Member Service Specialist/Receptionist
First Capital Federal Credit Union has an immediate full-time opening for a Member Service Specialist/Receptionist at our Headquarters location in York, PA.
The Member Service Specialist works in our front office providing an excellent first impression by greeting all members, visitors, and guests. This position is perfect for a candidate who is seeking a role in a financial institution with an opportunity for advancement. The ideal candidate for this position will be energetic and self-driven with the ability to provide prompt, courteous, and professional service. The position will work with all levels of staff and management.
Other responsibilities include assisting members with financial transactions, visitor assistance, log maintenance, delivery processing, clerical duties, marketing material assistance, answering telephones, and guiding members to our tech station and coffee lounge.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills for greeting and effectively interacting with various groups of members, callers, visitors, and vendors.
- Completion of high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment and with all levels of management and staff.
- Positive, pleasant, friendly, and professional image within the work place.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a customer service, office setting, or a financial institution preferred.
If you feel this is a great position for you, please submit your resume detailing your experience and interest in the position to HR@firstcapitalfcu.com.
Member Service Officer (MSO)
First Capital is seeking a full-time Member Service Officer at our South York Branch. Member Service Officers (MSOs) are a vital part of our member service team and play a crucial role in helping our branches meet their goals.
As an MSO, you will be a champion for helping members become more engaged with the credit union through the “You First” principles of service which include engaging members in conversation to assess needs, clearly explaining the features and benefits of our products and services and successfully building and nurturing long term relationships with members and their businesses.
Embrace and demonstrate the “You First” member service principles for providing excellent member service. Possess knowledge of all credit union products and services in order to identify member needs and guide them to products that will provide real solutions, foster the general well-being of members by responding to loan requests promptly and professionally, resolve problems and develop productive relationships that instill confidence and build trust.
Commitment to Quality
Accurately and efficiently conduct a variety of processes including credit interviews, approval or denial of credit applications and maintenance and closure of all loan and deposit products. MSOs also display a thorough knowledge of, and comply with, all federal regulations and procedures concerning deposits and loans and adhere to credit union operational and security procedures to ensure compliance, prevent fraud and protect the assets of members and the credit union.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Two to three years of experience in a financial institution or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills and the ability to engage members in conversation. Candidates must be willing to ask questions in order to determine needs, recommend products and services, and support overall branch goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include possible evening or Saturday hours based on branch needs
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to attend training courses and seminars as necessary and meet annual certification requirements
- Must be bondable and eligible to register and maintain licensing as a mortgage loan officer (MLO) on the NMLS system
- Consumer lending experience is preferred, but not required
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to: HR@firstcapitalfcu.com.
Loan Services Administrator
First Capital is excited to announce that we have an immediate full-time opening for a Loan Services Administrator at our West York Branch.
Working in our Consumer Lending Department, the Loan Services Administrator is an integral part of our Lending Operations. In this challenging role, the ideal candidate will work with all levels of staff and management providing operational support and feedback for our lending products.
- Two (2) years prior experience in a financial institution with understanding of loan products
- High School Diploma and related experience required. College Degree preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment and with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to process data reports and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of federal and state lending regulations
If you are looking to move to the next level in your career and feel this is a great position for you, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@firstcapitalfcu.com for consideration.
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team-oriented, positive and supportive environment.