Important COVID-19 Update
Due to the rapidly changing conditions surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, First Capital has made the decision to move to drive-thru only service effective immediately. This decision will protect both you and our staff by creating social distancing as recommended by the state and federal government.
The drive-thrus at First Capital's West York, East York and South York Branches will be open during the following times:
Monday – Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Lobbies are available by appointment only. You may make an appointment by contacting us at 717.767.5551 or by clicking Request an Appointment.
We are here for our members:
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. That includes your financial well-being. First Capital recommends these options to help make transactions and accessing your accounts easier:
- Check your accounts electronically with online banking
- Pay your bills electronically by using our online bill pay
- Check your transactions with our mobile banking app and deposit checks using our Mobile Check Deposit
- Utilize our ATMs to take out money or deposit checks. For a list of surcharge free ATMs, please visit: https://www.firstcapitalfcu.com/services-tools/electronic-services/surcharge-free-atms.html
- Night Drop Depositories are available at all locations
- Loan applications can be submitted online at www.firstcapitalfcu.com or through our Contact Center – once submitted, one of our dedicated Member Service Team members will contact you
- All-The-Time Teller (Telephone banking) is available for your use, just call 717.764.4852 or 800.858.0544 to get started
- Senior members or those needing personalized service can request an appointment by calling us at 717.767.5551 or 800.893.2328
If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to the COVID-19 outbreak, please know that First Capital has options to assist you like our skip-a-pay program and overdraft protection. Please call our offices at 717.767.5551 or 800.893.2328 to speak with a Member Service Team Member. Our Contact Center is fully staffed and can help you with any questions you may have. Please rest assured our credit union is safe and sound and your money is well protected.
Thank you for your membership and stay safe!