You might also be interested in:Auto Loans
Get behind the wheel of the right ride at the right rate for you.
Get the free checking account that pays! Cash in on really high rates, and get refunds on ATM fees, nationwide.* There's no monthly service fee and no minimum balance to earn rewards.
Add a Kasasa Saver® account and have your monthly Kasasa Cash rewards automatically transferred — so you can start saving effortlessly.
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 0.15% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.36% APY depending on the balance*
- All balances earn a base rate of 0.03% APY, if qualifications aren't met*
- ATM refunds nationwide (up to $20 per month) within the monthly qualification cycle*
- Can link to Kasasa Saver® account to build savings automatically
- No minimum deposit to open in branch
- $10 minimum deposit required for online account opening
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Easily set up direct deposit or payroll deductions
- Free first order of checks
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® check card
How Does Kasasa® Work?
Simple things like using your check card and receiving eStatements save you time and make life easier. Those small changes also help save us some money. And, we can pay you rewards!
Qualifying for rewards is easy!
There are just a few banking basics you'll need to perform. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 check card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! Even if you don't meet your monthly qualifications, your Kasasa Cash account is always free and earns our base rate of dividends! Plus, you can get right back to racking up rewards — like really high dividends and ATM fee refunds — the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/16/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.36% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn a base rate of 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per primary member SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.