How do I know which Credit Card is right for me?
First Capital offers four convenient options to fit your financial needs!
- VISA® Signature Rewards Cards – Are you looking to earn rewards for every day purchases? This card may be for you! Earn points for every dollar spent that can be redeemed for travel, cash back, merchandise, and much more!
- VISA® Platinum Cards – Great for anyone who is looking to consolidate balances, or carry a balance each month with a low, introductory rate of 2.99% APR*.
- VISA® Secured Cards – This is the perfect option for anyone looking to establish credit, or rebuild their credit history, and getting you on the road to financial success!
- VISA® Business Rewards Cards – This card offers the flexibility to separate business from your personal expenses, while providing convenience and rewards points for your purchases! Redeem your points for gift cards, merchandise, cash back, and more!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
What interest rate will I receive?
All First Capital Credit Cards are created to give you financial flexibility at a low rate! All rates are determined by the U.S. Prime Rate, posted in the Wall Street Journal, plus a margin of 4.74% - 14.74%, as of the 1st day of each quarter. Rates are assigned based upon the applicant's creditworthiness.
VISA Signature Rewards Card
- 9.99% - 17.99% APR*
VISA Platinum Card
- 7.99% - 15.99% APR*
- 2.99% Introductory Fixed-APR* for 6 months on Purchases, and 15 months on Balance Transfers
VISA Secured Card
- 13.99% APR*
VISA Business Rewards Card
- 9.99% - 17.99% APR*
*Annual Percentage Rate
Is there an Annual Fee?
Great news - There are NO ANNUAL FEES for any of First Capital's VISA Credit Cards!
Can I transfer balances from other accounts? Are there any fees involved?
With all of First Capital's VISA Credit Cards, you have the option to transfer outstanding balances from your other accounts to your new First Capital VISA at ANY TIME with ZERO FEES! Save money by consolidating your high-rate balances into a single, easy and affordable payment today!
Balance consolidations can be completed by visiting any of First Capital's locations and speaking to a Member Service Representative, or by logging into First Capital's Home Banking Credit Card section.
Take advantage of our introductory fixed rate of 2.99% APR* for 15 months when you open a VISA Platinum Credit Card!
How do I make my Credit Card payment?
There are many convenient payment options to best serve your needs!
- Visit any First Capital FCU location and speak with a Member Service Representative
- Log into your First Capital Online Banking from a computer
- Set up an automatic payment from your First Capital Share Draft Checking or Primary Share Savings account
- Call (800) 893-2328 to speak to a Member Service Representative
What do I do if my VISA Credit Card is lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen VISA Credit Card, If you have a lost or stolen credit card, please call (717) 767-5551 or (800) 893-2328 and select option 8.