First Capital Federal Credit Union is seeking a full-time Branch Manager at our new East York location.
First Capital is a sound, well-established and progressive financial institution located in York, PA. We currently serve 17,000 members throughout York County, the State of Pennsylvania and across the country. Our mission is that the financial well-being of members and dedication to our community come FIRST.
The First Capital Federal Credit Union Branch Manager oversees all aspects of operations within their branch. The main goal of the Branch Manager is to lead their team to provide an outstanding member service experience to our members. The position is responsible for the successful promotion of credit union products and services, creating a branch sales and service culture, and to lead, coach and motivate a high performing team.
• Responsible for the sales and service performance of their branch
• Lead, coach, develop and manage staff performance
• Visit local businesses to grow memberships and loans
• Ensure that all member concerns are investigated and responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to discuss products and resolve member concerns and conflicts.
• Participates in community events, member service workshops, and Select Employee Groups visits.
• Assist in branch operations as required, to include branch oversight of daily balancing and quality of work leaving the branch.
• Participate in special and strategic project committees.
• Hold regular staff meetings to team build, strengthen job knowledge, and keep staff informed of our mission, vision and core values.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• College degree preferred in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of three years of progressively responsible management experience within a financial institution or in retail sales.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed branch and individual service and sales goals.
• Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate employees to meet sales and service goals.
• Professional demeanor (Verbal/Written Communication, Attitude and Presence).
• Knowledge of consumer lending, lending software applications, and credit granting criteria.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are self-motivated, team-oriented and possess strong communication skills, we encourage you to apply now. For consideration, candidates should email a current resume and cover letter to HR@firstcapitalfcu.com by May 13, 2016.
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, positive and supportive environment.