Member Service Representative (Teller)
First Capital is seeking a full-time Member Service Representative. Member Service Representatives (MSRs) are a vital part of our member service team and play a crucial role in helping our branches meet their goals.
As an MSR, you will be building stronger member relationships through the "YouF!rst" principles of service which include greeting members promptly and enthusiastically, accurately and efficiently handling a variety of transactions and clearly explaining the features and benefits of our products and services. MSRs assist members in becoming more engaged with the credit union by communicating the benefits and rewards of greater member loyalty.
Embrace and demonstrate the "YouF!rst" member service principles for providing excellent member service. Be eager to identify member needs and guide them to products that will provide real solutions, take ownership of errors by working to resolve common customer service issues quickly and effectively and maintain a professional appearance in order to instill confidence and build trust.
Commitment to Quality
Accurately and efficiently conduct a variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and cash disbursements. Adhere to credit union operational and security procedures and policies to ensure compliance, prevent fraud and protect the assets of members and the credit union.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Completion of high school diploma or GED
• Minimum of six months customer service experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• This position requires sales skills and the ability to engage members in conversation. Candidates must be willing to ask questions in order to determine needs, recommend products and services, and support overall branch goals.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include possible evening or Saturday hours based on branch needs
• Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
First Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth in a team oriented, positive and supportive environment. Qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to HR@firstcapitalfcu.com. No phone calls please.